Ring 10 Veterans Boxing Foundation of New York originated from the idea of helping all those who have found themselves at a disadvantage. Since our organization was established in 2010, we have endeavored to provide help and assistance where the need is greatest, and will continue to do so as long as we are able. We are thrilled to report that we are in our fifth year of serving the boxing community and its members.
Unlike other major sports that have a union to represent the athlete, professional boxers have no such safety net. Even without a union it is hard to believe that legendary fighters such as Mickey Walker, Sandy Saddler, Kid Gavilan, Ken Norton and Joe Frazier would not be taken care of by the organized boxing establishment when they fell on hard times after retiring from the ring. But, unfortunately, that is the case. We are proud to say that Ring 10 of NY is stepping up and making a difference with assistance and contributions to all impoverished and/or ailing fighters (regardless of background or origin).
Our goal is to help retired boxers who are in need. We are a non-profit charity with ALL monies, and we mean ALL, go to the fighters we support. None of your donation dollars go to any members or directors of Ring 10. It is all voluntary.
We always offer confidentiality but allow boxers to put their information here if they feel it will help other fighters come forward and ask for help if they need it.
RING 10 IN THE NEWS
- Ring 10: Providing a Safety Net for the Ex-Boxer
- Real Fans Real Talk/Boxing Spectacular at Ring 10 NY (Part 1) VIDEO
- Real Fans Real Talk/Boxing Spectacular at Ring 10 NY (Part 2) VIDEO
- Aiding Gary Balletto and Family
- Rest in Peace, Ray Bonti
- Boom Boom and Livingstone Meet Again!
- Spotting Superman
- Love Is In The Air At Ring 10 3rd Annual Extravaganza
- Ring 10 Honors Joe DeGuardia at Extravaganza
- Ring 10 Interview – Helping Retired Boxers Get Back On Their Feet
- A burgeoning charity, Ring 10 looks to help impoverished and physically ailing prizefighters
- Seconds Out
- Second Annual Fund Raiser
- Ring 10 To Honor Fallen Fighter 71 Years Following Death
- Champions In Need
- Ring 10 Fundraiser a Success
- Benitez and McClellan
Please consider donating below using PayPal to help retired boxers in need. All of your money goes to these fighters. Ring 10 keeps NOTHING. This is a 501(c)3 approved organization.